1 large (30cm) pizza base
⅓ packet of Perfect Italiano™ Pizza Plus
½ cup Perfect Italiano™ Original Ricotta
zest of 1 lemon
1 medium size chicken breast (about 200g)
2 tsp olive oil
2 tbsp basil leaves, roughly chopped
1 small zucchini, thinly sliced
salt and pepper
- 1. Preheat the oven to 250°C.
- 2. Place the olive oil in a large frying pan over a medium-high heat. Add the chicken and cook for 4-5 minutes on each side or until browned and cooked through. Transfer the chicken to a plate, cover with foil and allow to rest for 5 minutes. Once rested, slice into thin strips or roughly shred.
- 3. In a small bowl, mix the Perfect Italiano™ Ricotta with the lemon zest, ½ of the chopped basil, and season with salt and pepper. Spread evenly over the pizza base. Sprinkle over the Perfect Italiano™ Pizza Plus to evenly cover the base. Top with the sliced zucchini and chicken.
- 4. Bake for 10 minutes or until the cheese melts and base becomes crispy.
- 5. Scatter over the remaining basil and serve.